I figured out some new things about winter in Jordan:
- Extreme drowsiness anywhere, anytime. Especially in hirom.
- Raynaud's disease. (Weird and sometimes painful inflammation at your fingers and toes)
- Your clothes will take days to dry, even when they're dry, they are still cold.
- There's no need for refrigerator as outside is as cold as inside.
- Extreme laziness to go outside.
- You are not fully using your heater until you burn some chocolate-dip marshmallows with it.
- Waking up for qiamullail is only possible for those who are determined.
- Waking up for subuh is gonna take a few 'snooze'.
- You'll have lots of those deep, full of dream, proper sleeps that you haven't had in a while.
- Night time seems like forever.
- Washing the dishes is a torment.
- You'll crave for food in 2 hours after taking a heavy dinner.
- A warm bowl of Tom Yam felt like heaven.
- Boredom to such an extreme that you just want to sleep.
- Craving for chocolate all the time.
- Of course you'll get fatter.
I love winter. Alhamdulillah Allah sent me to Jordan.